girls, who were bullied most of their life and gain confidence at one point, should be feared most because they dont take anyone’s shit no longer and they will destroy you if you think otherwise
I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I SNORTED AND CHOKED
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I CANT EVEN
LOL, WHEN SHE FLIPS DOWN HER HAIR AND THEY FREAK OUT AND HURRAH HER LOL
Listen kid, here are the rules:
1. Don’t shut down. You have to feel pain because once you turn it off, you can’t get it back. And then you’re left prying open your veins and breaking your bones, drowning in vodka, choking on pills, bleeding out, swallowing cigarettes, fucking boys who rip your heart out of your chest and slam it against the wall and then smile at you like you’re the prettiest thing in the room. It turns out that feeling nothing feels worse than anything else.
2. Cut him out of your life. It doesn’t matter how many times he called you beautiful and told you he loved you. I know he was a sweet guy but he’s not the same person anymore. He hurt you. He doesn’t deserve to occupy a thought in your head let alone drown you in your own tears. I know you loved him. Maybe you always will. But if you want to stay alive, you’ve got to let him go. Delete your old texts with him because baby I swear to god you will read over all the “I love you’s” and “baby girl’s” and you will crack your ribs with them.
3. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay slide down a wall in tears at three in the morning aching and screaming. If you want to sit on your bedroom floor with your head buried in your knees, tears spilling out of your eyes and filling the room up to your waist, do it. It doesn’t make you weak. You could never be weak. You’re alive and that’s the hardest thing to be. I’m so proud of you. Always.
4. Don’t do anything you’re uncomfortable with. When you’re at a party and you’re sitting next to a boy who’s words are dripping with cheap alcohol and he’s grabbing your thigh and spitting liquor down your neck in sloppy kisses, push him off you. You don’t owe him anything. You’re not being mean or hurting his feelings. If you’re not okay, leave.
5. Don’t hurt yourself. If you think you feel shitty now, imagine how terrible you’re going to feel when you accidentally cut too deep and you feel your life spilling out of your wrists. I know you want to get rid of him and the heartbreak he left behind. I know you want to get rid of the numbness and the headaches and the shaky hands. I know you want to get rid of the pain. But when you’re lighting your skin on fire or tearing into your veins, you’ve got pain spilling out of your bones. But you’re dripping everything good too. You’ve got a tangle of outer space inside of you and you can’t lose the darkness between the stars without losing the stars too.
6. Save yourself first. I know you’re in love with a pretty boy who writes you poetry and slits your wrists. I know he falls asleep crying. But so do you. I know he’s your world. I know you’re in love. But you can’t be up at four in the morning talking him out of suicide when you’ve got six tests the next day. You can’t stop him from ripping his heart out when you’re still trying to figure out how to get yours beating again. You can’t save him. You’ve just got to love him with all you’ve got. You have to love yourself too.
7. Terminate toxic relationships. It doesn’t make you a bad person. You need to be self-preserving for once in your fucking life. When your best friend kisses the boy you would die for, stop sleeping on her floor when she calls you crying because she got her heart broken by a boy who’s name she couldn’t remember. When your father kicks you out of the house and tells you he wants you gone, stay gone. When your boyfriend comments on how much you’ve been eating and makes you feel guilty for feeling the world, delete his number. You don’t need people dragging you down. You don’t need anybody poising you. You’ve got enough pain already.
8. It gets better. I know right now you’re on the verge of killing yourself. You’re on the edge and you’re waiting for the fall. But there’s nothing good at the bottom, just a lot of broken bones and blood and sore throats. I know how much you want to die and I know how hard it is to stay but you have to. Because one day you’re going to wake up smiling. You’re going to fall in love and your heart will stay whole. You’re going to travel and swim in the ocean and you’re not going to pray that you drown. You’re going to go for a drive in the middle of the night and feel free instead of hoping you crash. You’re going to be alright.
— 8 things I wish my mother had taught me before I turned 16 (via extrasad)
Never discredit your gut instinct. You’re not being paranoid. Your body can pick up vibrations, some better than others, and if something deep inside you says something’s not right about a person or situation, trust it and keep it pushing.
Inspirational Beyoncé Quotes to Live By
Third and fourth ones. Yes.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Hi Cesare Borgia…
Don’t know who that is? Google him, and then google his deception.
Religion is deeper than what it seems. When the bible describes Jesus, he looks nothing like the image of this strange dude. He was described as having hair like wool and dark skin :/ .. So who is this??? I’m prepared for the hate messages and the “it doesn’t matter what colour Jesus is” … If that’s the case, why lie in the first place?. I posted this to spark conversation.. History is so interesting!!
Jesus would not have such features as described above, however he would also not be white.
If anything his features would be more Arabic, thus tan and he could still possibly have had the long hair.
So the bibles lying about his features now? I’m confused.. Lol
The way that Jesus is described in the bible can be identified with what we now know to be middle eastern
If that’s what makes you feel comfortable. But thousands of years ago, before Europe even had a civilisation you do realise that the natives were all black right.. And only when they started to travel further away from the hot climate did they get lighter.. You can still find drawings and statues of the black Jesus and Mary (madonna) in Italy, dated thousands of years ago..
So everyone was black at one point? Everyone will be brown at one point too. What we dhould be talking about is deception in the bible… or the contradictions.
Isn’t that what we are doing.. 😐according to ” heaven is for real” Jesus did have blue eyes and curly hair but he was also Jewish and not a majority of Jewish people are black they’re more of an olive skin tone and certain religions like to paint the picture of Jesus in their own image that’s where we get the distorted version of Jesus. It may not be accurate but it’s they’re own depiction of what they think he looked like. The image that was presented in the book ” heaven is for real” was the closest image found according to a small boy in Nebraska that had a near death experience and claims to have walked with Jesus.
When I’m high I think I walk with Jesus too, should I tell you what he looked like and write a book? Lol
That image was created by white European settlers to keep those of darker skin tone from believing that they can be powerful and create miracles. That image is to ensure that everyone knows the white skin is superior. The same reason no major movie or tv show has a black or colored hero will make it to a broad audience. This image is oppression.